Society of Agricultural Research and Social Development was founded in 2018. We serve to promote research in all branches of agricultural sciences to provide the members with the opportunities, exchange of knowledge and cooperation among relevant societies. SARSD currently has over 100 members having academic and industrial profile. The SARSD's primary scope covers the agronomy, horticulture, Entomology, Plant Pathology, Plant Breeding & Genetics, Soil Science, Agriculture Engineering, Agri. Stat & Economics, Forestry, Animal Husbandry & Dairying, Veterinary Sciences, Fisheries Social Sciences etc.
Aims & Mission
- To enable the interchange of ideas, information and views on the secure sustainable use of technology in the production of food, forest and fisheries
- To promote development of agriculture, forestry, aquaculture and the rural development
- To encourage high standards in sustainable agriculture, forestry and fishing
- To raise the standard of the rural economy based on increased production
- To make the general public and consumers aware of agriculture and rural concerns
- To encourage Agricultural Societies to carry out development and extension work